Dean James is an award‐winning Country Singer/Songwriter and Nashville recording Artist. He has been referred to as a walking country music Jukebox with no limits on his performance; from dancing on the bar in his white snake‐skin cowboy boots to his intimate solo acoustic performances.
Dean's lifelong passion shows through in every song he sings. His energy on the stage keeps people dancing and singing along for hours.
• The Road Hammers
• Doc Walker
• River Town Saints
• Cold Creek County
Places I’ve Played
• Tootsies in Nashville and Panama City, FL.
• Honky Tonk Central and Rippy’s in Nashville
• Hard Rock Cafe in Nashville, Atlanta, Memphis and Niagara Falls.
• 2016 Havelock Jamboree
• 2017 Tweed Stampede
• 2017 Scouts Canada Canadian Jamboree
• 2016 and 2017 Palmer Rapids Twin Music Festival
• Several other venues, fairs and events across Ontario